We want everyone to enjoy camp as much as possible and in every way, and these rules will to help ensure this, provided they are followed.
Remember that the rules are for your safety and enjoyment and if you book to come on camp you agree to abide by this code of conduct.
- It is expected that everyone will try to join in everything, and maintain acceptable standards of behaviour.
- You will be expected to follow the instructions of the leaders and officers at all times, especially during adventure activities. Failure to follow instructions promptly could be dangerous to you and to others.
- Under no circumstance are you to go into the tents of the opposite sex. Boys found in girls' tents or vice-versa will be sent home.
- Damage or theft of CCIW or other campers' property will not be tolerated.
- No alcohol, smoking, drugs etc.
- Personal property: no knives other than those used for eating on camp; no personal audio/computer equipment (TV, CD, radio, computer games) is permitted on site.
- Mobile phones are permitted but must be switched off during meetings and meals. CCIW does not provide facilities for charging campers' mobile phones.